Photos from week 102 - 3/13/11


No pics from week 101 but I managed to get the upper hutch built.  This week has been installing lights under the cabinets plus building doors for the hutch and cabinet on each side of it.


Bad shot but I was too tired to fuss with getting a good one.  You get the drift anyway.



I have all the door frames for the hutch built and the cabinets on each side of it..  The hutch doors will be glass doors with mullein strips.  It's going to take a while to get these finished.  I've used just about every spring clamp I have to glue up one door.  And I have to make 46 of the little 3" strips.  Next week is nother week.  :-).